1. You can do this stretch while standing or sitting in a sturdy, armless chair.
2. Keep your feet flat on the floor, shoulder-width apart.
3. Hold arms to your sides at shoulder height, with palms facing forward.
4.Slowly move your arms back, while squeezing your shoulder blades together. Stop when you feel a stretch or slight discomfort.
5. Hold position for 10 – 30 seconds.
6. Repeat at least 3 – 5 times.
*These exercises come from the National Institute on Aging at NIH. Contact Jennifer for your FREE Exercise & Physical Activity Guide